Kabco Builders, Inc. first started designing & producing homes in May of 2003 and built its first HUD code home in October of 2003. Kabco Builders is an independent locally owned and operated company. Its owners Keith Bennett and Mike Thompson have over 35 years’ experience in the manufactured housing industry. Both Keith and Mike have been in-plant production managers of manufactured home factories, so they know the business from the ground up.
KABCO BUILDERS & QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
Our motto is Quality Comes First and we mean it! Kabco Builders homes are quality built by experienced master craftsmen that are experts in their craft. Every Kabco Builders home meets and exceeds the federal building code requirements set by the US department of Housing and Urban & Development. Kabco Homes are rigorously inspected and monitored during the entire factory building process to ensure quality through all phases of construction. Each Kabco Builder home is built with the precision and craftsmanship often associated with higher end housing products, yet for a fraction of the costs of site built homes or conventional real estate.
Kabco Platinum Doubles
- 12″ I-Beams complemented by full length outriggers
- 2 X 8 floor joist 16′ O.C.
- 2 X 4 interior and exterior wall studding 16′ O.C.
- Truss type rafters 16′ O.C.
- Tongue and groove plywood floors
- Plywood or OSB wrap under exterior vinyl siding
- Energy Efficient Low E thermal pane windows
- Solid wood cabinet doors and styles
- Fiberglass tubs and showers